Netherwood’s Board of Governors currently consists of ten individuals.
Netherwood Academy is supported by a Transition Management Board (TMB). The role of the TMB within Astrea Academy Trust is to provide supportive challenge and guidance to the academy at a local level with a focus on driving improvement in educational outcomes.
The members of Netherwood’s Transition Management Board are:
- Alan Richards (Chair) – National Leader of Governance
- Angela Wells – Principal
- Helen Tyrrell – Vice Principal (Teaching & Learning/Curriculum)
- Andrew Redfern – Deputy Director of Education (Primary and Secondary)
- Jo Leishman – Astrea Academy Trust Executive Principal for The Dearne
- Jenni Machin – National Leader for Inclusion
- Anne Marie Jones – Central Business Manager
- Keith Hirst – Deputy Director of Education
For more information on governance within Astrea, please visit https://astreaacademytrust.org/about-us/governance/