Key Stage 4 (KS4) Results
- The percentage of students achieving 5+ in English and maths has increased by 8% from the previous year and is a solid starting point for the continued improvement during the current academic year.
- Triple science students achieved well in comparison to national average.
Biology 89% (78% National)
Chemistry 93% (78% National)
Physics 89% (79% National)
- Netherwood students continued to show off their artistic side, with Art, Dance and Performing Arts with results at 5+ compared to National were as follows:
Art 78% (59% National)
Performing Arts 63% (55% National)
Work is well underway for the current and future academic years, as Netherwood welcomes the challenges ahead in ensuring our young people achieve well, experience a rounded curriculum and leave with results that will give them the best Life Chances in the future.
- Overall Progress 8 score: -0.9
- Overall Attainment 8 score: 3.51
- % of students achieving grade 5+ in English and Maths: 29.2%
- % Achieving EBacc: 5.9%
- Average point score (EBacc APS), showing pupils’ point scores across the 5 pillars of the EBacc: English 4.29
- % staying in education or going onto employment: data available 2nd week in October
To see our Academy on the School & College performance tables please visit https://www.gov.uk/school-performance-tables