Netherwood Academy is supported by a Transition Management Board (TMB). The role of the committee within Astrea Academy Trust is to provide support, challenge and guidance to the academy at a local level, with a focus on driving improvement in educational outcomes.
The members of Netherwood’s Transition Management Board are:
- Mat Wright MBE – Chair, Regional Director
- Kay Godfrey – Astrea Headteacher, Parent
- Andrew Crossley – Regional Director
- Jonny Mitchell – Principal, Netherwood Academy
- Dimitris Spiliotis – Deputy Director of Education
- Jenni Machin – National Lead for Inclusion
- Nic Law – Deputy Director of Safeguarding
- Tracy Foster – Head of HR Operations
For more information on governance within the Astrea Academy Trust and to see the terms of reference for the committee, please visit https://astreaacademytrust.org/about-us/governance/
Statutory governance information can be found here.