Netherwood Academy is supported by a Transition Management Board (TMB). The role of the TMB within Astrea Academy Trust is to provide support and challenge and guidance to the academy at a local level with a focus on driving improvement in educational outcomes.
The members of Netherwood’s Transition Management Board are:
- Mat Wright MBE – Chair, Regional Director
- Kay Godfrey – Astrea Headteacher, Parent
- Andrew Crossley – Regional Director
- Jonny Mitchell – Principal, Netherwood Academy
- Jenny Machin – National Lead for Inclusion
- Nic Law – Deputy Director of Safeguarding
- Tracy Foster – Head of HR Operations
- Nick Cragg – Trustee
For more information on governance within Astrea, please visit https://astreaacademytrust.org/about-us/governance/
To see the TMB’s Terms of Reference, please click here.
Statutory governance information can be found here.