Netherwood Academy is supported by a Transition Management Board (TMB). The role of the TMB within Astrea Academy Trust is to provide support and challenge and guidance to the academy at a local level with a focus on driving improvement in educational outcomes.
The members of Netherwood’s Transition Management Board are:
- Nicola Crossley (Chair) – Executive Director of Inclusion (Astrea Academy Trust)
- Ann-Marie Jones – National Business Manager (Astrea Academy Trust)
- Jo Leishman – Executive Principal (Highgate Primary Academy)
- Jenni Machin – National Lead for Inclusion (Astrea Academy Trust)
- Libby Nicholas – Chief Executive Officer (Astrea Academy Trust)
- Alan Richards – National Leader of Governance
- David Shuttleworth – Shadow Board Member
- Angela Wells – Principal (Netherwood Academy)
For more information on governance within Astrea, please visit https://astreaacademytrust.org/about-us/governance/
To see the TMB’s Terms of Reference, please click here.
To see the TMB’s register of interests and attendance for 2017/18, please click here.